Cookies are not enabled for your browser. Please adjust this setting in your browser's security preferences before continuing.
Shells of New England Coast
Shells and Beach Life of the New England Coast
- 77 shell species, both common and exotic, found on the Atlantic Coast from Long Island Sound up to the Canadian Maritimes.
- Includes common gulls, beach, and shorebirds
- Urchins and other beach life
- Includes info on how to clean and preserve shells
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Illustrations by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass.
- 6 front and back accordian panels
- Indestructible lamination water and beachproof
- folded size is approximately 4" x 9 1/2"
Copyright © 2022 Massachusetts Bay Trading Company.