Shells and Beach Life of the New England Coast
- 77 shell species, both common and exotic, found on the Atlantic Coast from Long Island Sound up to the Canadian Maritimes.
- Includes common gulls, beach, and shorebirds
- Urchins and other beach life
- Includes info on how to clean and preserve shells
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Illustrations by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass.
- 6 front and back accordian panels
- Indestructible lamination water and beachproof
- folded size is approximately 4" x 9 1/2"
Reviews Write a Review!
No Reviews Yet! Be the first to write a review!