Boston's Trinity Church ornament measures 4" tall. Dedicated in 1877, Trinity presented a bold, fresh new face and feeling for ecclesiastical architecture in America. The Church continues to be heralded today as a celebrated example of Richardsonian Romanesque design, named after its architect, H. H. Richardson. Trinity Church is located on Clarendon Street in Boston's Back Bay.
Each Landmark Creations ornament is blown by mouth and often takes a week to complete. After blowing, the glass is silvered, rinsed and then turned upside down to dry. The silver is applied on the inside, which allows a gorgeous depth of color. Once the ornament is dry, the decorating can begin. Different artists are responsible for applying different colors and details. When the ornament is fully detailed and has been allowed to dry, the neck is trimmed and crowned with an ornament cap.