Delicious Farmhouse cheddar cheese soup mix. Great fresh taste, pure, best-of-their-kind ingredients. Just add water and a little milk and it's ready. Delicious with broccoli or croutons added.
Directions: add 3 cups water and heat several minutes, then add 1 cup milk.
Makes 4-6 servings. All natural mix. Ready in minutes.
Net weight 5.5 oz.
- Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Each package makes 4 - 6 servings
- Just add water and milk
- No preservatives
- No additives
- No artificial ingredients
- No sugar added
- No animal products
- Use as a cheese sauce by adding enough hot water and milk for desired consistency.
- This is a rich soup and goes well with toasted croutons or crusty bread. Add cooked, pureed or chopped broccoli for a filling and delicious Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup.
Ingredients: Aged, dried cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, salt, annatto extract, cheese culture, enzymes, lactic acid, natural flavors), dried buttermilk, corn-starch, parsley, stone ground whole wheat flour, toasted onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne